PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications for apprentice recruitment, According to PGCIL Apprentice Notification 2023 candidates can apply 1035 posts under PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Notifications have been issued by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) regarding recruitment to the posts of Apprentice. As per PGCIL Apprentice Notification 2023, desired candidates can apply online for 1035 posts under various sectors. Online applications can be made through the official website of PGCIL.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Hiring organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Apprentice (Various Posts)|
|No of posts||1035|
- Starting date of submission of online application: 1 July 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 31 July 2023
No Application fee is required to pay to apply for the PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023
Eligibility & Qualification
- Graduate Electrical: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc in Electrical Engineering (4 years course)
- Graduate civil: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc in Civil Engineering (4 years course)
- Graduate ((Electronics/Telecom Engineering): B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc in Electronics/Telecom Engineering Engineering (4 years course)
- HR Executive (Payroll & Employee Data Management): MBA (HR) / MSW / Personnel Management / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (Full time 2 years course)
- Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician (Full-Time course).
- HR Executive: MBA (HR)/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full time course) or equivalent.
- CSR Executive: 2-year full time Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development / Management or equivalent.
- Law Executive: Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor Degree in Law (L.L.B) (minimum 03 years professional course) OR 05 Years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional).
Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year
How to apply
- First of all see the official notification PGCIL Apprentice Notification 2023 then apply
- The direct link given below can be used to apply.
- Enter all the information being asked in the application carefully
- Upload the documents that are being asked for in the online form
- Check again after entering all the information and only then submit